Businesses of all sizes are eligible for the scheme. In particular, we encourage applications from small and medium sized businesses.
To be eligible for the scheme businesses must:
- have a physical address in East Hampshire
- pay business rates to East Hampshire District Council
- offer a minimum of 30 hours per week
- contribute towards the wages
What is available?
- Up to 2 years funding per new apprenticeship post
- +up to £400 towards travel
- +up to £1000 towards training (for over 25s only)
What support is available to employers and prospective apprentices?
The schemes under the Get East Hants Working Initiative are further complemented by the following support for employers and prospective employees.